Geekcreit LTDZ 35M-4400M Handheld Simple Spectrum Analyzer Measurement of Interphone Signal
This product uses the local oscillator signal and the external test signal to obtain the difference frequency signal, and calculates the amplitude of the external test signal through the detector. Using a high-precision VCO source, the heterodyne signal frequency can be measured very accurately. Since the scanning range is very large (35M-4400M), because there is no special detection circuit for the external measurement signal due to cost and other factors, the measurement amplitude may have errors. Therefore, the product increases the magnification and displacement parameters, and the user can adjust the display waveform by himself. The amplitude display is adjusted and calibrated.
1. Adopt stm32f407 single-chip microcomputer (main frequency 168M) + 4.3-inch TFTLCD (480*800) color LCD screen.
2. Full aluminum alloy housing + rotary encoder control.
3. USB powered, full English display.
4. Spectrum display range: 35M-4400Mhz; input impedance: 50 ohms.
5. RBW: 10khz, 50khz, 100khz, 200khz, 500khz, a total of 5 gear positions can be adjusted.
6. Screen scan points: 700 points.
7. Scanning span: 7M (10Khz), 35M (50khz), 70M (100Khz), 140M (200Khz), 350M (500Khz).
8.dBm range: -80dB —–10dB (support manual adjustment of calibration amplitude), the unit does not have an amplifier circuit inside, if you need to measure small signals, you need an external amplifier.
9. Maximum access signal: 10dB.
10. Working mode: Superheterodyne scanning spectrum analyzer, single scan time is 800ms.
11. Internally integrated lithium battery charging circuit, due to logistics safety reasons, this product is shipped without battery. By default, USB is used to supply power. Customers can add lithium batteries by themselves (providing instructions for installing lithium batteries).
12. Product specifications: 145mm*70mm*30mm. Weight: 200g.
13. Scope of use: walkie-talkie, toy remote control, 2.4Gwifi.
1 x Handheld Simple Spectrum Analyzer)
1 x Handheld Simple Spectrum Analyzer
1 x USB cable (No antenna included