PWM pulse frequency duty cycle adjustable module square wave rectangular wave signal generator
1.LCD display frequency and duty cycle, very clear, PWM output can be set to the frequency and duty cycle;
2. Wide frequency range, high precision;
3. Serial communication, TTL level
First, the module description
PWM output, you can set the frequency, duty cycle;
Frequency is divided into four ranges, automatic switching:
1. XXX (no decimal point): the smallest unit is 1Hz, the value range of 1Hz ~ 999Hz;
2. X.XX (decimal point in the hundred) the smallest unit is 0.01Khz, the range of 1.00Khz ~ 9.99Khz;
3. XX.X (decimal point in ten): the smallest unit is 0.1Khz; value range of 10.0KHz ~ 99.9KHz
4. X.X.X (decimal point in ten and hundred): the smallest unit is 1Khz; value range 1KHz ~ 150KHz
frequency display: 100 indicates PWM output 100Hz pulse;
1.01 indicates PWM output 1.01K pulse;
54.1 indicates that the PWM output has a pulse of 54.1 kHz;
1.2.4 indicates that the PWM output is 124 kHz pulse;
Duty cycle range: 0 ~ 100%;
All set parameters, power-down automatically saved.
Second, the parameter settings
The module has four independent keys, used to set the frequency and duty cycle, support touch (increase or decrease a unit) and long press (fast increase or decrease), set the parameters automatically save, power down Not lost.
Third, the module parameters:
1. Working voltage: 3.3 ~ 30V;
2. Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 150KHz;
3. Frequency accuracy: the accuracy in each range is about 2%;
4. Signal load capacity: the output current can be about 5 ~ 30ma;
5. Output amplitude: PWM amplitude equal to the supply voltage;
6. Ambient temperature: -20 ~ +70 ℃.
Fourth, the scope of application:
1. Used as a square wave signal generator, generate square wave signal for experimental development and use;
2. Used to generate a square wave signal that controls the motor driver;
3. generate adjustable pulse for MCU use;
4. generate adjustable pulse, control the relevant circuit (PWM dimming speed and other applications).
5, serial control (single-chip TTL level communication)
9600 bps Data bits: 8
Stop bit: 1
Check digit: none
Flow control: none
1, set the frequency of the PWM
"F101": Set the frequency to 101 HZ (001 to 999)
"F1.05": set the frequency of 1.05 KHZ (1.00 ~ 9.99)
"F10.5": Set the frequency to 10.5KHZ (10.0 ~ 99.9)
"F1.0.5": set the frequency of 105KHZ (1.0.0 ~ 1.5.0)
2, set the PWM duty cycle
"DXXX": set the PWM duty cycle to XXX; (001 ~ 100)
Such as D050, set the PWM duty cycle is 50%
3, read the set parameters
Send a "read" string to read the set parameters.
Set successfully return: DOWN;
Setup failed to return: FALL.
1 X XY-WPWM Signal Generator